Endowment Development and Education
As you consider ways the Foundation can help with your church or agency’s ministry, contact the Foundation.
- We can meet with any committee or Board within your church or agency structure that has questions about endowment creation, endowment building or the investment of reserve funds. We travel, so call us.
- We can help your ministry to develop a Gift Acceptance Policy, an Endowment Trust, or a Reserve Fund.
Once the church’s endowment fund is established, the Foundation can help to create an environment of legacy giving in a church.
- Planned giving and estate planning seminars – Want to help your congregation consider the possibilities of planned giving? The Foundation can lead church presentations on these subjects.
- One on one meetings with individuals – The Development Staff of the Foundation can meet with individuals in your church who are exploring their options for legacy giving.
- Communication material – Contact the Foundation for help with designing brochures or informational flyers about planned giving and your church’s endowment. We will also provide (free of charge) brochures about giving to the Church through the Foundation and the benefits of Year-End Giving.